3.29.2008

Updates - Sad News 1st - Good News After

Sad news is... one of the best females ever left our clan for a personal reason. She was sorry she couldn't tell me exactly what it was. What can I say? I wish her the best though. It was fun having her representing BLS. I still hope we could see her around.

Good news are... Avanox reported that the real Shadow was seen without a tag and Dark clan was down?! Woooh hooooh! Just kidding. New members? Our important Melissa left... So it's very sad but there's some other goodies coming to our future BLS. Let's talk about P0ph3rch3rry. He's from the same city as me (good for French communication). The best thing is that he's a really good player. I also felt some potential from him, so that means... He could become way better as he fits in our team. Secondly, another new member has joined us. Currently ranked 6th in No Downloads server, a very friendly person from Netherlands, Blub! Thirdly, Shai is now a BLS!!! (Happy Early April Fool Day for that 3rd one)... Our momentum would really go up like a rocket if it was real.

Now... let's talk about some amazing things that happened in the last couple weeks. MC and Anonymous kept winning and winning? Haha. The dynamic duos. I've heard they kept amazing people with their "traditional" comeback. Meanwhile, Ciro was on vacation. HAHA I thought he was hospitalized or something. Me and MC were training in some DM maps, 1vs1. It was fun. He has improved as he kept finishing 2nd in LMS. So imagine if he had lower ping.

Anyway, here are some cool game results from Anonymous:
Anonymous, alongside with our brand new member Blub, facing the killing machine Berserker and Attaman.

Anonymous, proving everyone he could be an ultimate killing machine in this game. Look at the frags!!! This goes to our record book. HAHA!

MC also had a screenshot and I still didn't have it. It will be posted in the next update.

Recently... for one of the most rare occasions, I've finally shown myself up in games when Anonymous was also there. Basically, almost all BLS members were there except Ciro and Mc.
Due to the team balance, two strongest players always have to face each others, right? Haha. Well that's what happened. It was always me vs anonymous. Except once, because I've been moved to anonymous' team from a !team. We were facing p0p hahaha! BLS members were on top of every games.

No comments:

Post a Comment