3.30.2008

Quick and small update

Alpha Omega, former CoD, joined BLS.

As for Phalanx, if you guys allow me, I will train him... I feel that he needs to improve some important things in CTF... I will write huge and red here where the CTF training server will usually be, for all of us to enjoy it.

And I'm asking for our 1st war, LDP. I'd appreciate it if any of you find Kon@n, to tell him about that and gather some informations he'd give you. :) Thanks. Asking Marat made him speechless so it was useless.

As for ZYWR, they said NO... I hope they will change that answer someday...
Otherwise, we'd take on HKL.

Then other clans like ZSM, ... I forgot the others. Sorry.

I feel we're ready to face any of them, before taking on CoD and GP. :) I want to make sure BLS is experienced in Clan Wars... Also, our top players are really ready for it... Hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment