3.16.2008

A fun and exploding beginning

Hey! It's Lidstrom here. You know, in less than just 2 weeks, I'm really impressed by how things started out. I gotta say, I wasn't expecting many good things. It has gone pretty well!

1st, I was starting this clan alone with a random name. I was completely rejected. But people were shocked that I was no longer a Dark member. We were talking more than we were playing just because of that. I was looking for a 1st friend to join at least and then discuss about a new clan name by then. That person, I was only focused to get him as a 1st member. I'm not the type to go look for a massive bunch of players all in one week. So I was just waiting for that player while McYoung was still in Dark clan, waiting for Shai's decision. Guess who that player is... That's right, it's Anonymous. He's one hell of a good player.
A guy from HKL named SuperiorMatt interfeered to ask him to join HKL. So right now, he's still hesitating.

Later, I tried to recruit a girl from Canada named Helen, she was very good! But she said "Don't tempt me" when I asked her to join BLS as a 1st member.

Then Ciro!! of HKL randomly joined BLS by himself as a joke (but now it becomes serious, he's fully a BLS member). I didn't mind it.
But my 1st official member of BLS turned out to be McYoung. I felt more comfortable with that start.

We were trying to convince Shai to join us but because of his loyalty to Dark, it seems like it would take forever before we see him as a BLS member. McYoung said that Shai will one day end up in BLS. I wonder when will that "one day" be. I believe McYoung would keep bothering him with that. Hahahaha! In a way, if Shai remains a Dark, I don't feel like playing seriously.

Jman, the guy who was recruited in Dark by McYoung, joined BLS easily and I'm glad he was happy about it.

^PlNk$T/-R^, a Canadian girl who made a special appearance, has shown her potential to McYoung while I was away. Then I went to take a look. She's pretty impressive! I'm more than happy to have her as BLS! She's amazing! Especially after hearing that she was beating 7777 and Rayman 4 times in a row in Last Man Standing server! Those two players are REALLY among the best and she managed to own them?! Now she's really something.

Then Sikshot got out of CoD for some reason. She joined us. According to McYoung, she's also a really good player!

So if Shai-Hulud and Anonymous join BLS, the clan would already be among the best in less than a month!? (Without counting the "targeted players" to join BLS)...

Mareike said she will remain clanless. So she's off my list.

That's it! Let's get out there and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment