2.07.2009

My Blogger Beginning :)

This is kr0n here with the beginning of a great blogger era. I am SOOO happy to be able to contribute to the greatest blog in the world :P. I promise not to put anything you guys wouldnt like such as...KRON IS BETTER THAN EVERYONE AT EVERYTHING...even if it IS true :). I usually am in most wars we have had lately so i could be able to talk about them...people can also send me the PM of their description of war if lid is not available. I think this was a great idea by Lid to add more people and im glad he choose me :).

Now here are my 5 ways to get a good side on this clan.

1.) Dont be Polak

2.) Dont do noob habits on ND like double jump or spam

3.) Dont hate on our girls (Melissa and Ch3rry)

4.) Learn to love the game for fun, not for competition.

5.) Be friendly in games to us and everyone..no matter the server or the situation. Problems have a way of solving themselves.

6.) (One Extra) Be a good role model to the more....colorful players that like to spam and curse and get mad at everything. When you can do that...you can be like us :)

Those are my ways to get on our good side...follow those and you can be one of us...well maybe :P

No comments:

Post a Comment