2.01.2009

ClanWar IFN Screenshots

I was absent during the war, so no Lidstrom. Manu came to be my replacement though!

First game was 8-8. Not 9-8 like in the screenshot, because the mapvote window popped out when it was 8-8 and the time was over. BLS thought it was over, while IFN was closing that window to cap the last one. That's why you can see the complaints from BLS in the screenshot. We've come to an official agreement that this was a tie 8-8 because it was on IFN server and BLS had no clue how it worked.
- - - Let's not forget that we've let ZILTOID (Our apprentice) play against IFN!
Then p0p joined to replace Ziltoid. With a comeback from 3-6 to 8-8.


This is where the full BLS squad performs at its best. LESS BLEAK map again!


Last game, Facing World. THAT is the map where I've trained the most recently on TS server so I regret not being there. I would SURELY put more impact in that game. But it doesn't matter, BLS still won!

No comments:

Post a Comment